August 11, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

When Facebook came on the scene I was the recipient of different types of "get to know you" questions one of which was titled: 25 Things You May Not Know About Me.  

I've deleted a few and added one so now it's down to 24 Things.  I thought this a fitting way to jump start my Blog page.  

Please, come back and visit me again soon.  It is my desire to update my Blog at least once a week.


24 Things You May Not Know About Me.


1. I would love to be traveling through space, planet hoping and taking pictures along the way and you would have to upgrade your cell service to speak w/me (hahahaha)

2. I love looking into the night sky (will be buying a telescope soon for deep space exploration) 

3. When I was born their was a full moon.  I love all the phases of the moon.

4. I have two favorite colors: black and varying shades of yellow.

5. Jeff Lorber, Boney James, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Stan Getz, Rick Braun . . . that’s all I’m saying.

6. I’m a photographer – love taking pictures (B&W and Color)

7. I love the creativity of being in the dark-room.  

8. Every now and then I take a long drive by myself (sometimes to Southern California to visit my sis). The drive is peaceful and relaxing.

9. If God didn’t put girlfriends in my life on a regular basis I’d be a loner. He knows what he’s doing.

10. I’ve been at my last job for 15 years (YIKES!) Far too long.  I promise myself one day I’ll move on.

11. I plan to live 120 years with mental clarity, great health, happy as can be, getting around w/out the help of others (that is if the Lord tarries), cause I’m laying down my life...no one is taking it from me.

12. I love watching movies (I'm not a fan of horror or anything satanic) and my DVD collection is growing.

13. I don’t like watching TV for one reason...commercial interruption–ugg.

14. I no longer say I’m writing a book because I just won’t get started.

15. I’ve been dealing with the beam in my own eye for many years now and I’m a much better person for it. 

16. I have a collection of picture fashion that dates back to the late 70's up to present day.

17. I really like entertaining and making sure everyone is happy.  I’m the host with most!

18. I’ve created two calendars of my photos and will be working on a third hopefully soon.

19. I was born into eternity.

20. I’ve come to realize that that the only person I can blame for where my life is, or is not, is me.  Not my mom or my dad or the man.  Me, me, me.

21. Life in this body is short and I’ve already wasted so much time being idle.

22. Finally, I’m planning to read the entire Bible.  I thought this would be the year, but that was x number of years ago. Sigh

23. I’ve memorized all 66 books of the Bible in the order that they appear.  One day I’ll work on saying them backwards.

24. I tell my self from time to time that I don’t wrestle with flesh and blood but with principalities, powers and rulers of this dark age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  This helps me to not hate some folks. Love never fails.


No comments:

Post a Comment