February 28, 2014


Opportunities many times are the result of being in the right place at the right time which means you and I need to become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit then every before because of the blessing that is on our life and the favor of God that’s on our life the Holy Spirit will lead us to favorable opportunities so that this ability can be tapped into.

I want to strongly suggest that you start getting up every morning and decree:

®  The blessing of God is on my life and empowers me to prosper;
®  The favor of God on my life produces the opportunities to make it happen;
®  The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord… (Psalm 37:23); and
®  And because the Holy Spirit that is in me guides my steps, I’m always in the right place at the right time.

Amen

Spoken by Jerry Savelle at the SWBC July 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment